24 November 2008

NUH visit

We turned up at NUH clinic A for Dylan's checkup last week. This time round, we failed to distract him completely and he cried out loud when the nurse poke the needle into his tiny vein to let blood drip. Poor Dylan, he will have to endure this regular needle pain for the rest of his life. The appointment was at 11.20 am but when I looked at the clock when I woke up, it was already 11.30 am. We were 1 hour late for the appointment and luckily professor loke is still around at the clinic when we arrived. I found out we were his last patient of the day, because he soon left his clinic too after we stepped out from his room *heng ah*.

He recommended lunch at clementi at some chicken rice stall but it wasn't open for business when we reached. We then left for lunch at cafe cartel at tampines mall.


My carbonara & his chicken cutlet


Soup of the day: creme of chicken with no chicken


Boy borrowed zhaoz's car for the hospital trip, and I thought he will be going back to work after he sent me home, but I realised he didn't go to work but end up at zhaoz's house for D2 gaming till I came to fetch him at 7.30 pm to go to ikea. He was so mesmerised with the game that he had to scream at me for arriving 15 minutes early in front of everybody else. Very appreciative.

No comments: