04 November 2008

Mahjong affair

It had been years since I played mahjong with my girl. Moo planned with me to play mahjong at my place with jenn and ed on Saturday after Halloween’s night, so I had arranged to have Dylan placed under celestine’s care so that I can play. This is the first time Dylan stayed overnight without me!

They were supposed to reach at 7.30 pm but I waited for 3 hours before they only manage to reach tampines at 10.30 pm. I really thought they put aeroplane, luckily they didn’t or else I would have put Dylan away for nothing. After supper, we started playing at 12.20 am.

After nearly 6 hours of battle, we only played two rounds when the sun rises. All of us nearly died of exhaustion. Jenn left for home soon while the rest of us headed to bed, and funny moo kept on talking and nagging saying she can’t sleep on my hard-like-wooden-plank bed. Poor ed slept on the floor on Dylan’s mattress.

Woke up at 2.30 pm and we went over to junction 8 to have our lunch/dinner at pizza hut. And because we were so hungry, I guessed we ordered too much and we played the seven-up game to finish all the food. End up we nearly puke to our deaths. Ed was punished the most times while boy is the winner of all, he didn’t get punished at all. Poor ed, she swear she will never eat pizza hut again. We laughed till our jaws nearly drop.


Will look forward to the next time we play again.

No comments: