07 November 2008

Airport T3

It has been a long time since we last went out together. Life is busy, isn't it? Boy didn't get notified about his ICT this week, and he only got to know when the officer called home to ask me if he is in, I was shocked to hear that he was supposed to report to camp on tuesday morning. So, he rushed home from work and report to camp, this ICT will last for a week. It's a waste not to fully utilise the $20 coupon, so I suggested we go out for a little walk, and here we are:

Dinner at popeyes at changi airport terminal 3

My fillet and his chicken, total cost $21+

Because of limited seats, no taking up seats for studying and playing purposes

He like popeyes more than KFC

Say "cheese!"

Dylan is out to play

Dylan walks himself

It is really rare for the 3 of us to go out together, I really enjoy the time

Fall down! Arghhh...

After we walked the entire terminal 3, we took the sky train to terminal 2 hoping to see some planes, but the viewing mall is decieving, we couldn't see much. We forgot to load the pram in the car, and we had to carry Dylan all along, and after all the walking, we were so tired, we stopped by coffee bean to have a rest.

My ice blended mocha & his raspberry espirit

While Dylan slept of the sofa seat, we drank, chatted and cam whore

It's amazing how we sat there and talk from my today's outing, to langkawi, to taking ferry, to his game diablo 2, to counter strike, to red alert, to lan shop, to strategies, and in the end we don't know how we linked the topics and why we were talking about all these. We left for home at 10 pm, and we continued the long walk back to the carpark.

No comments: