29 November 2008

Nights out with moo

I left for my dental appointment at tampines polyclinic early morning at 8 am. The dentist examined my teeth and gum and wrote me a referral letter to national dental centre. The simple examination and diagnosis cost $12.80. I am to call for appointment myself which I have yet to do. Came home and fetched boy to work, and I went back my place to fetch mummy to work.

Picked moo up at about 5 pm, we left for junction8 for a little shopping and dinner at sakae.


Kakkiage and kani tempura


Her sushi and Dylan's fried tofu

Chawanmushi


We both love salmon

Dylan gave us quite some headache before I passed him to annie aunt. We then left for a little picnic at this place. Finally, we had some quiet and peace while we enjoyed the night breeze, drinks, snacks, photo taking, and pouring our hearts to each other.


Yishun dam


There are many rats among these rocks

I have no idea why these clouds gave me a lot of past memories, which contain some nice and memorable ones

It was nearly 12.30 am when I reached annie aunt's place to pick Dylan up, I was worried if I would disturb their sleeping time with Dylan at their place, but I was surprised that they were still having supper at that time. Slacked around till 2 am before I left for home.

No comments: