18 November 2008

Long beach


The boss today is zhaoz, his treat


Yuan cai in stock / toufu with meat floss


Sweet and sour chicken & prawns


Black pepper dear meat & grilled fish (not nice)

Chilli crab & black pepper crab


The gigantic fried mantous


Clement & meihui / wandy & gf


Ying fan (silver rice) hahaha


Mirror image


See what see


Me, meihui & wandy's gf


See the big crab?


Attendees: zhaoz, me, boy, wandy & gf, clement, meihui

Meihui won an air ticket to paris from some lucky draw, and she will be flying off on the 7th of december for a back packing trip. I was astonished to hear that she's going all by herself, I would most probably give up the ticket if it happens to me. I admire her gutsy mind for such a daring act. I believe it will be an unforgettable trip because not everybody can afford to go to europe in one's life time, at least I believe I will never ever have that kind of chance. Gambatte meihui!

No comments: