07 July 2008

Shopping!

It's shopping time! Met liru and we headed to marina square for a little shopping. Josephine only came to meet us at 8 pm after she knocked off. The great singapore sale is really too tempting for us women, we just can't resist not buying anything. I bought 2 tops from the zara sale, another top at one small boutique, and lastly a pair of shoes from URS. Aww, I had a big hole in my pocket as a result.

Approximate spending of the day:

Petrol: $77.14
3 tops: $63.70
Shoes: $23.50
Diva bracelet: $3.00
Kiliney kopitiam: $4.00
-------------------------------
Total: $171.34 (omg, boy gonna kill me...)
-------------------------------


I had forgotten to return liru the money for the meal at burger kings


Went for supper at macpherson with boy after the shopping affair


Baby Dylan is a big glutton!

No comments: