01 July 2008

CWP with moo

Had a little shopping nearby with her after dinner at causeway point. Bought a casual dress at $31 from purpur. The dress is nice but I think it doesn't look as nice on me cause I seem too bulky for it, anyway I bought it because I like the colour and it has 20% discount at the great singapore sale. She didn't manage to find anything she like, so she was grumbling about not getting anything hahahaha. Had a little snack at macdonalds at civic centre after all the shops have closed.


Moo


Some frappe from mac cafe


Opera diva from mac cafe, very sweet but very nice, cannot be finished by one, too sweet


Onion rings from macdonalds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

caramel frappe my dear.

and that photo of me is horrendous.

zcatz said...

AH YA caramel! I had been thinking and recalling but just can't remember.

and I think u look good la.