07 July 2008

Family dinner

Zi char dinner at old upper thomson road.


Lian ou double boiled soup


Prawn paste chicken & broccoli with mushroom


Hong shao tofu & black pepper hotplate deer meat


Because everybody was too hungry, we ordered another mee goreng to share

We headed to thomson plaza to have a little walk after dinner. The old yaohan is no longer the same, I think the last time I came here is when I was in primary school. The place is totally different from what I can remember.


Zhenjie traditional desserts


Almond longan & my bo bo cha cha (no good la)


Honey sea coconut & peanut and black sesame paste (the black sesame tasted bitter)


Baby javier has grown chubby over the week


Don't know why la but I find this photo hilarious (look at boy's face while I adjust my blouse)



What they were doing while we had our desserts


Is that our baby?


Licking javier's head, is it that delicious?



He loves piggy back


3 boys

No comments: