30 January 2008

Fall

I had the most horrible fright just now after boy left for fishing. I was busy looking up on web on why baby Dylan is having constipation when suddenly I heard a bump. Baby Dylan fell from the bed. I had placed him in the middle of my bed and had pillows placed around him just in case he turn and fell. This shows this is not a safe way either. Luckily a big pillow had cushioned his fall and he only slightly bump his head a bit on my wardrobe. He cried hard for awhile and makes me wanna cry too. My heart jump into my mouth when I saw him missing on my bed, and panic swept through me. Sorry baby Dylan, it's my fault, I will not leave you alone on my bed again. Tell me that you are alright please.

Why is my baby Dylan getting constipated? Babies who breastfeed exclusively are rarely constipated. Breast milk has the perfect balance of fat and protein, so it produces stools that are almost always soft. A medical condition or illness is uncommon, but can happen. Constipation can be caused by an underlying medical condition such as hypothyroidism, some metabolic disorders or some food allergies. I will ask the doctor coming Monday when we visit NUH for his routine checkup. But meanwhile, baby Dylan hasn't pass any motion for 3 days already, the last one he had is on Saturday night.

Up coming will be tonight's early reniuon dinner at Mandarin hotel.

No comments: