10 January 2008

1 year anniversary

Had arranged a week ago that we will come back to vivocity for marche, on our 1 year anniversary. The food is marvellous.


Luckily there is no queue


Soft shell crab & some crepe (cannot remember the name)


I don't know all the names


Very mushroomy mushroom soup


I think they change the brand of the root beer, this is not as nice


While we ate



Very difficult to make him look at the camera


So engrossed in the checker pillow that no matter how I call him, he refused to look at me



Moo~ cow riding

3 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

so fast?!?!!? one year OREDI?!!!

happy one year anniversary to u and ur hubby! :)

zcatz said...

Unbelievable hor, I felt as if I had gotten married last week lol.

Mrs. Lee said...

ya!! i felt like i jus attended ur wedding few months ago lo. :p

anywaes, hope i am not too late.. happy new year to u and ur family. wishing u good health and good luck in 2008. :) *hugs*