18 January 2008

Camera is back!

After a long wait,I finally got my camera back, with new lens. Had been taking unsatisfactory pictures with my handphone for the past few weeks. The pictures taken are blurry and not ideal for development, so I hate it, and that discourage me to take pictures to do blogging. After the collection of the newly repaired mechanism, we proceeded to marina square (again) for some shopping. Boy helped me with the choosing of tops, and that made me so happy, cause he rarely does that. Bought 2 tops from Puma, spent $86 (I wouldn't have spent that money if not for his encouragement).


What took me so long to blog? That is because I had been busy packing this new year goodies last week. If I am not wrong, this are the Fortune nuts at $38, will be for sale at Raffles hotel, erm no, is Fairmont hotel (name change already).

Boy had been going fishing very frequently with zhaoz and his friend. He got addicted after one trip with him, abandoning me at home and only coming home at dawn. He had spent more than a hundred bucks on his fishing gadgets already. He's going fishing again this Sunday on a rented boat or yacht.

No comments: