23 January 2008

Assignment

We had an assignment today, that is to go to szechuan court (where ah yi work) to repack the auspicious fruits (those new year goodies I were packing the previous week). The contents in some of the bottles are too little, so we gotta go back to fill it up. Luckily, daddy is free to help out, we checked and finish everything within 3 hours. And because we can only start work at 3 pm, we arranged to have dim sum at Tien court (mummy's work place) before bringing baby Dylan back to my place to let my mummy look after. Mummy took MC today after jiayi suggested that she can do that so that she can spend time with baby Dylan.


Different prawn dumplings


Pheonix claws & some fried dim sum


Szechuan prawn dumplings & crispy yam strips


Xiao long bao & bamboo soup

Dragon beard (mango filling) & szechuan prawn beancurd

Birdnest egg tart

Enjoying and playing with his bottle

Managed to take pictures with him looking at the camera, boy got no skills hahaha

Boy went fishing at Singapore river after he brought me home, actually I had wanted to stay till later, but because he wanted to go fishing, so we had to go home early, I think mummy must have been disappointed at my early departure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fishing only.. also not go find chicken right?? so it's okay :P

Zhaoz

zcatz said...

I don't mind he go fishing la, but just angry when he "asked" me for permission to go, yet no matter I said ok or not ok, he ignored my answer. =(