21 December 2007

Swensen treat

Went back home yesterday, boy drove the car to work, so I took baby on his sarong and went to take bus 969 home, it was a last minute decision to go home. Mummy received $200 swensen's cash voucher from the company, so we went to enjoy free food at causeway point. Total bill = $57.59, used 3 X $20 vouchers. John Little has a 20% storewide sale till this sunday only, mummy bought pretty bedsheets for me!


Mummy / baby Dylan / daddy


My cookie monster


BBQ chicken / fish and chips


Cheese sticks, really very cheesy, must try!

2 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

seems like ur relationship with ur mom has gotten better? :)

dylan is losing his baby fats!! feed him!! :p

zcatz said...

Indeed since I gotten married, my relationship with my mummy has improved tremendously, maybe because of baby Dylan. By the way, dylan is still as fat! =)