14 December 2007

Mummy's birthday / Zan & Joan ROM

Mummy's birthday = 11th December 2007. We went to soup restaurant @ causeway point because mummy had never been there. Total spending: $127


Spicy bak chor tofu & samsui chicken


Black pepper deer meat & curly garlic prawn


Broccoli with mushrooms


At kiddy palace while waiting for the restaurant to open at 5.30 pm



It looks like baby Dylan's birthday instead


Family portraits


Mummy bought these diapers from NTUC because there's a promotion, she's so kua zhang

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zan & Joan R.O.M. = 12th December 2007. I realised I did not even take a photo with the couple


Daddy & me


Kian Liong, Kian How, and baby Dylan


My beau... hehehe


Mummy helping him put on the flower on his pocket, he was worried that the safety pin might poke him


3 sisters


Jean / me / annie ah yi


Jean & baby Dylan



This is the last photo taken because my camera died on me, not because of battery but the lens became stuck. Now I have no camera to use and I suddenly realise how much I need the camera to do blogging... cries

No comments: