20 December 2007

Ajisen dinner

Went to the mall, we are looking at where we can have dinner because everywhere is pack with people. Went to body shop to buy my crayon concealer, had apply for $10 discount voucher from UOB uni dollar, the reward scheme. Had a short window shopping before we pass by Ajisen and decided to have dinner in there. Spending: $32.49 for 2 set meals.


Ice green tea, do they purposely make the tea bitter so that customers will drink less?


Chicken cutlet & fried tofu


My miso cha shu ramen. Boy ordered dry chicken teriyaki ramen, anyway he never likes ramen, so it was an awful dinner for him. I couldn't finish the ramen, too big bowl!


Actually I am happy and contented enough that we can go out have a walk and have dinner outside. Just one comment from me and that ruins everything. When we were about to reach home, I merely jokingly say that I didn't manage to get anything, and he have to blew up and tell me not to ask him out for shopping again if I want to complain. Hey, c'mon, I am NOT complaining, you should know that I had already been very thrifty, and I had stop all my shopping desires. I will not buy anything unnecessarily, and I think thrice at whatever I want to buy. You have to ruin the day with your words.

No comments: