05 May 2007

This week

Boy had a not-so-nice birthday I would think. We didn't have any celebration and he didn't even have a birthday cake. We only went to a nearby coffeeshop to have dinner and that is all. How sad, I didn't even give him a birthday present. Just a day after his birthday, he fell sick and had a high fever of 39.3 degree celsius. Brought him to the doctor after 3 doses of paracetamol doesn't work for the fever.

After nearly a week of staying at home, I really wish we can go out (Friday night). Went to meet Jacob and Rayn for supper at Jalan Kayu. Supper here is very expensive.


My plaster (the egg smell good but too bad it is broken)
Price: $1.50


Super big bandung
Price: $1.50


Jacob's friend took us to a super duper ulu fishing pond in yishun that even I do not know its existence, near block 400+. We had to travel inside the forest for about more than 2 km and due to the uneven road, I couldn't take it and we gave up half way in. The road made me so giddy and I nearly puke. The uneven road made me really sick and the journey inside is VERY dark and scary. Luckily boy could understand that I am not in my best condition to travel such road and give up and made a u-turn back. When finally we are out, it was already 3 am and we made our to JB for petrol and a second dose of supper, just right beside the place we always had 'lok lok'.


Dry kway tiao
Price: 5 RM
Rating: 7/10

Came out at about 4 am and it is 5+ am by the time I reached my sweet bed.

No comments: