19 May 2007

Painful day

Woke up at around 12+ pm today and got this bad contraction pain that left me bed-ridden for the rest of the day. The pain went on till about 3 pm before I got boy to call my gynae. The nurse asked me to go down for a check up immediately. My gynae wanted to admit me to the hospital to monitor my condition but I rejected. My next check up is suppose to be next week but last minute changed to today because of the pain (or else I would have to pay for the non-arranged consultation fees cause I pre-paid for all sessions already). Anyway the pain left me paying for $149.80... aww... heartpain together with the contraction pain...

Did the test to see if my cervix is open, luckily is not because the baby is still too small. Dr. Heng gave me some medications to help relax the pain. Currently I still have the pain going on but is irregular, doctor advise = no going out till my next appointment scheduled at 2 weeks later and lie in bed after medication (the medicine will make me heart beat faster so no exercising allowed).


Dr. Heng is too busy talking that she didn't explain to us what the ultra scan pictures are. I assume this is the side view of the baby's head. Baby is now weighing at 1.6 kg, doctor say baby must at least be 2 kg and above to come out.

No comments: