24 May 2007

Food court dinner

Usually we don't eat out, mummy will tabao for dinner everyday. But she went for mahjong session yesterday at 3rd aunt's place so we will have to take care of dinner ourselves. Actually we wanted to go swimming at her place but boy 'forgot' to sleep at night, he end up in bed at 2+ pm and slept till 7.30 pm, he didn't have the strength to swim in the end. We went to Eastlink food court at Tampines interchange for dinner at 9 pm.


My ban mian - 'you mian', less mee, less meat, more vege~
Rating: 6.5/10 (the chilli is no good, very watery, spoils the rating)


Fried fish soup
Rating: 8.5/10 (big fish pieces, and the soup is great)

I think the auntie over-charge us, these 2 items cost $8 altogether? I don't know how boy count also, he never check... Boy was ultra hungry cause he haven't really eat anything for the whole day, he had a chicken cutlet rice with the fish soup.

Boy saw this familiar guy walked past and asked me if I know who he is. I turned around and realised it's Marvin (don't know if I recognise wrongly or?), quickly turned and looked down into my bowl of ban mian (I nearly buried my whole face into the bowl, haha). I am not in the state to see anyone, not in my makeup, wearing specs, hair in a mess... I can only let boy see this ugly state of me, hope boy didn't find me yucky, haha...

No comments: