17 March 2012

The sisters bond

I stare at this screen for quite a while, to think of how to pen down my thoughts. This afternoon, we rushed to the hospital to see her for the last time. We knew her as ah peng ah yi, having diagnosed with stomach cancer since last year.

We visited her at the hospital for quite a few times, and everytime I see her, she became weaker and thinner, she had totally lost half of her body weight.

I reached the ward, stand by her bedside and watch her, I can't do anything but cry, and cry.

She lost the battle to cancer today, 17-Mar-2012.

I witness today, the bond they shared between the sisters. They stroked her, kissed her, touched her, for the very last time. They were sisters for more than 40 years now, the lost of a sister. I shared the same grief, I was speechless, I watched and stood there and do nothing but cry. I am still crying, I cannot bring myself to stop. I cannot accept the fact that people who are very close to me will one day leave me. I cannot.

No comments: