27 August 2009

Ang mo kio hub

I forgot what's the shop name, it is located outside ang mo kio hub, just beside the taxi stand, famous for its baked potato. Came here two times with moo, she loves the potatoes.


My ru wei noodle and her baked potato


I ordered teh-c but the waitress brought me kopi-c instead

The above is what we tried last time when we came here for a little shopping and meet up. This time round we tried other food.


My teh-c and her baked potato, I like the drinks here, pretty well made


Her duck meat salad, the duck meat is so little, you can't even see it from the picture


Ru wei fan, consists of 2 chicken mid-wings, beancurd, egg, its quite nice actually, but the dishes are too little to go with that big plate of rice

Moo got her first month pay finally, and we are here to do shopping. I didn't manage to buy anything except for a pair of shoes at $10. She bought a handbag, a top, and a belt. I like doing shopping at heartland malls, you can find cheaper things here. Hee!

No comments: