12 July 2009

Dylan's 2nd birthday

We celebrated Dylan's 2nd birthday at one of the chalet bunglow opposite pasir park, thanks to derrick's parents who had booked the place. We celebrated one week before his actual birthday, and had invited all relatives and friends. Thanks for all the presents and love given!


Dylan's 2 year old barney birthday cake


Wow! My present!


A stylo remote control car


Dylan was actually very sleepy when we were about to cut his birthday cake


Dylan anticipating his share of the cake

Some miscalculation of the quantity of food, I sincerely apologised if anyone didn't get to eat enough. I was very disappointed when all of my aunties did not turn up and didn't inform me until I called at the last minute, and even better somebody has to mock at me for that. Nevertheless, I am happy with the quality time spent with Dylan and all. A few important people to thank for the event: celest the godma, derrick the godpa, liz the caretaker, boy the papa, and celest's mum the chef. Dylan is blessed to have so many people who loves him, I am so grateful.


We had lunch at xin wang hong kong cafe at white sands the next day


Derrick's noodles and fried wanton


Some dim sums and celestine's herbal chicken soup


Liz's fish porridge


Fried carrot cake and my chicken baked rice


We visited the arcade after lunch, Dylan is such a spoilt brat!

No comments: