19 July 2009

Dylan actual birthday

Picked celestine from her work place at raffles area and had lunch at han's.


My pasta, shared with Dylan


Celestine's meal


Dylan is cute when he's nice and good

We headed off to vivocity for shopping after lunch.


@ toy 'r' us


@ the arcade


Dylan became cranky and difficult to handle when he is sleepy or hungry, he fell asleep after a lot of coaxing and we need some foot rest badly and ended up here: white dog cafe


Chicken wings and dessert (warm chocolate cake with ice cream)


My cookies & cream milkshake

After derrick and boy arrive at vivocity, we headed to marche for dinner. Somehow, marche doesn't seem as good as before, the standards drop.


Mushroom soup & calamari


Boy's crepe & rosti


Celestine's bbq chicken leg & derrick's steak


My darling


Dylan with godpa

This is the day I got shot by the red light camera while on the way home at keppel road going towards anson road. I am still waiting for the letter to come, giving me a fine of $200 and 12 demerit points. It turned amber just when I were about to reach the line, boy and Dylan were screaming and crying behind me, distracting me. I didn't stop because the thought of an immediate e-brake would make Dylan fell, and since I was already so close, I ride on. Big mistake, I saw the 2 bright flashes on my rear view mirror, 3 seconds apart, I really didn't mean to.

No comments: