05 May 2008

With annie ah yi

Visited annie ah yi on saturday, victor uncle brought us to old upper thomson road for dinner. We waited 25 minutes for parking, next time I would bring daddy and mummy here for dinner, its a crowded place during weekends, we must be early to avoid waiting.


Mee goreng


Sambal kangkong & "hei zoh"


Prawn paste chicken & lala


Pinching kianliong


Annie ah yi / baby Dylan / kianliong

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stayed over at home again since boy won't be home either.


Uusally mummy helped me bathe baby Dylan when I go back home

2 comments:

Mrs. Lee said...

eh, dun u think baby dylan has outgrown his "bathtub"?? :p

zcatz said...

Precisely! I told mummy to change to the big bath tub already bought, stored in the storeroom. But she insisted using the small one, so that he won't glide and fell in the tub. You sure are observant, HAHAHA.