01 May 2008

Happy birthday

For a moment, I was hugging him wishing him a happy birthday. The next moment, he asked me if he can go fishing, and I simply replied him that yes he may go, he does not need to spend his birthday night with me, it’s ok. With this, he threw his temper at me and tells me off, saying I am forever sarcastic. He wanted to give me a cold shoulder because of this, and refused to talk to me.

Why bother asking me when he already has an answer. He asked me because he wants me to acknowledge what he is doing; he expects to hear me say okay happily. But sorry I can’t, I just can’t force myself to lie. What if I say no? Will he acknowledge that I wished he can stay by my side, gives me company? He will probably say he has no freedom, he can’t even do what he wants, I am controlling, and tell me he should stop working to accompany me 24/7 etc...

Oh come on, don’t make me the bad person here, if you want to go then just go ahead, I will not force you to stay with me just because I want to. In life, you don’t always get what you want, I am not that lucky. Maybe I shouldn’t put you as my priority since I am not yours, then maybe I won't be that upset again.

No comments: