23 May 2008

Nothing much

I have not abandon my blog, it's just that I have nothing to blog about these days. Due to financial constraint, I have not been going out either. It's not going to work out on only boy's earning, it's just not enough for 3 of us to survive. I can't think of a theme here, so I shall talk rubbish. The weather is so hot these few days I thought I had won myself a free sauna, its nice to have sauna once in a while but definitely NOT everyday, baby Dylan and I are melting. Boy had won himself a summon for $150 for speeding and that explains why we are so tight. God bless us with a 1st price 4D ticket, hahahaha. Alright, baby Dylan is screaming for my attention already, hope I have something to blog about soon~


Baby Dylan in his play basket


New winnie the pooh piano toy complimentary from rujie


Baby Dylan has cultivate the habit to stand up, I believe he will fall and hurt himself one day

1 comment:

Mrs. Lee said...

the picture of baby dylan in his toy basket is so funny! he looks like as if he had jus been caught having an affair with his toy in the basket! :p