23 February 2008

Make-up valentine's

While students have their make-up lesson, I have my make-up valentine's. We had dinner at Billy bombers @ century square and a lil' shopping around the mall, took a fancy to a few pairs of shoes and some clothing, and because boy was with me, so I manage to exercise my self-control. Awww... the shoe is really nice...


Soup of the day: creamy chicken


Boy's dory fish fillet & my roast chicken


Root beer float / cookies & cream milk shake


Dessert: choco mint ice cream


=)


Headed to celest's place to fetch mummy, she had the float changed to two size bigger. Look at baby Dylan's hamburger face, I think he don't really like the float, it seems uncomfortable. We will be going her place tomorrow for baby Dylan's 1st swim!

Boy is out to sea for his fishing today, leaving me alone at home with baby Dylan. Luckily, daddy and jiayi are coming over to visit me! (They come over when mummy works in the night, so I don't go back home, they come over instead.)

No comments: