10 February 2008

CNY '08

It's a long blog, so hang on.

3rd February, renuion dinner @ Lee Kui restaurant, mosque street


Hurray!


Lynn, I didn't mistake her for Liz, luckily.



I want eat too!


Sharkfin soup


Big fish, now I know uncle kelvin is good at eating fish, he finished it all


I don't know what is this, I only know there's duck and hai sheng inside



Baby Dylan and uncle joe


Celest / Lynn / Cynthia


The young ones versus the old ones

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th February, NUH visit

Boy took the car for servicing in the morning, and because the car had a high pitch sound coming out from don't know where, the mechanics took hours to troubleshoot the problem, and we nearly missed the trip to the hospital. Boy had to borrow car from zhaoz, we were an hour late for the appointment. As usual, baby Dylan cried very very very hard when the nurse took blood from his feet. He was wailing away even when I carried him tight in my arms.


While waiting for his turn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th February, temple visit @ Jalan Jurong Kechil

I didn't lose my way, luckily. I must remember it's exit 26A to go there.


Huat ah~!


Praying for good luck, good health, good wealth


Uncle bi / ah yi

We headed to Joo Chiat Lane to visit "jiu po" at the nursing home, ah yi didn't know how to get there, so we were at joo chiat running in circles before we found the place. Baby Dylan cried when jiu po talked to him, he's scared of old people, I don't know why. After that, we went to tampines mall for dinner.

The fish fillet with cheese baked rice and my po luo bao

My peanut toast


Milo with grass jelly / ice lemon tea / red bean with grass jelly / ribena soda


Ah yi's very sour plum drink

Baby Dylan keep crying for some drink too

Yi jia san kou


Fascinated with the new duck boat, complimentary from celest mama, baby Dylan has many new toys today

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th February, CNY eve, dinner at home


Preparing for the steamboat


Bathing time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th February, CNY day 1



Ain't he ah beng looking today


Lao ma

After I sent boy and mummy back to work, I proceeded to my grandma's place at ang mo kio.

Baby Dylan don't like old people, he cries whenever he get too near them

The girl on the left is my cousin, but i don't know her name


Grandma's place is hot

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th February, CNY day 2


We are closer to the relatives to mummy's side, instead of daddy's side


We are cousins


Mummies


Liwei, gugu, qiaolin, kimkim

No comments: