01 October 2010

Baby Janelle


Came with celest to visit jiayi and baby janelle at TMC, finally got to see the baby


See Dylan sayang baby janelle


Dylan took this photo


Granny with baby janelle


The grandparents can't wait to carry her


Grandpa


Family portrait


The lovely mother with lovely baby


Baby Janelle crying for milk

Born: 30-Sep-2010
Weight: 2.77 kg

Being pregnant is exhausting. Giving birth is hardship. Sacrificing your life, your time, your love, your everything for your children is even tougher. To me, a mother is a selfless being, destined to suffer, forever worrying, dedicating all time to her own children, carrying the great responsibility to nurture the well-being of the little soul.

I had tasted that with the birth of Dylan, and I think I do not have the courage to carry on having number two. Dylan will be lonely I know, but I believe there are pros and cons to this. Hopefully the cousins of Dylan will be an aid to ward off his loneliness.

Sorry but I admit that I may be a selfish mother who wants more time for herself than having children.

No comments: