02 June 2010

Korean food

Linda had a sudden craving for korean food, and brought us here to have lunch. Incredibly, Linda's eyes grew very big when I told her this is my very first time having korean food.


Ju shin jung east, korean charcoal BBQ restaurant, located at east coast (beside long beach)


The restaurant is located at the 2nd level, look how spacious the place is, with very comfortable and long sofa seats, children can even lie down and sleep


All 3 of us ordered this rice


The set meal came with these side dishes, I like the fish cake and Linda likes the big bean sprouts


Linda & pf
(I realised after adjusting the white balance, the photos I took are no longer too white hahaha)


Ice tea and ice water


The white look-like tablets, which I have no idea what this is until Linda told me to add water to it

I am really damn sua gu, I am damn amazed with this, the water made the tablet expand quickly and it became a wet tissue *amazed*


Heart-shape watermelon


After the meal, you will be served watermelon and this cinnamon tea, I choked after the 1st sip, it's a little spicy and made my throat uncomfortable, I gave my share to Linda, who loves it so much, she gulp it down in one go.


We walked out of the restaurant and saw a giant grasshopper, I jumped out of its path as far as I could. Pf helped me take this photo, she went so near to it I thought the grasshopper might jump on her anytime, she's not scared like me anyway.

No comments: