06 June 2010

Dylan hurt his knee


Dylan fell after we alighted from the car. It's sunday and I will always bring him back home to play with javier, he was walking behind me when suddenly I heard him cry. I didn't even know how he tripped himself. Alright, I should have hold his hand. There are bruises on both knees but it's not serious, no bleeding.

Carried him up like a baby, I quickly went home to have his knees washed. He whined and cry non-stop. After putting a bandage on his left knee, he sat on the floor and continue to cry for more than half an hour without moving or standing up.

I have to laugh at him, sorry for not being able to sympathise hahaha. Because we realised he can't move because of the bandage. Reminds me of a cat that is being ribboned on the leg. We then wanted to remove the bandage but Dylan refused. Mummy insisted and I grabbed his hand, he kicked his leg and refused mummy to touch him.

Of course he lost the battle, after removing the bandage, he forgot about the bruises totally and can stand up and started playing with javier.

No comments: