27 December 2009

Singapore tour

The RC at admiralty had organise a tour to take the boat taxi and singapore flyer plus dinner at a discount price at $38.00. Mummy grabbed the cheap tickets and here we are. I felt like a tourist today.


On the way to clark quay



Grandpa with Dylan


Grandma with javier


Jiayi & family




The singapore river view

The merlion and the singapore flyer

After the boat taxi ride, we took the RC bus to the singapore flyer


While queueing

Daddy & mummy with me


The cabin isn't as big as I had imagine it to be, and I seriously think it's too crowded to hold 30 people inside




Cam whoring during the half hour ride




The manificent view, I love Singapore



Dylan enojying the view


Mummy & me



The 2 boys

The floating stage had became a football field


See that monkey javier and Dylan tries to imitate

No comments: