16 December 2009

Coffee club desserts

So nice of them to come to tampines to have dinner, not for my sake definitely but I am lucky to have companions for dinner on a lonely wednesday evening. Derrick complained he's just not full, so we came to coffee club to have some desserts. This is my first time having desserts at coffee club, located at the entrance of tampinesOne.


Celest's oreo cheesecake


Dylan just conveniently make godma & godpa buy new balls for him. There is a disney sale at tampinesOne, godma bought a few very nice new tops for Dylan (I realise there are no pants to go with it hahahaha)


My x'mas roll with ice-cream (forgot actual name)


Derrick muddy mud-pie (excellent!)


We didn't order drinks, only ice water, Dylan finish my entire cup of water and refuse to drink from his own water bottle.

No comments: