14 October 2009

Yan palace restaurant

Boy supposed to bring Dylan to NUH to see professor loke, but I guess he felt lonely and asked me to go too. I took a day's leave to go for the appointment together. Dylan had his blood test again, with me around I can distract him from the needle, gave him his favourite tidbits while the nurse draw blood from his hand. He was too busy eating tidbits to feel the pain. We later went to yan palace restaurant at chinatown hong lim to have dim sum lunch.


Fried carrot cake & beancurd skin roll


Fried prawn dumpling & crystal dumpling


Chang fen - he likes prawns, I like char siew


The xiao long bao is dry??? / This mango prawn ball with almond flakes is so big


Jiu cai jiao & my favourite egg tarts


Only he eats this, the pheonix claws, he asked me to try, but it tasted so ... so... just so awful to me hahaha

Professor loke had called me to tell me about his blood test results, and the conclusion is, he will have to increase his thyroxine tablet from 2 to 2½. To ensure this amount is right, we will have to go back for blood test again in one month's time - 18th november, 11.10 am.

No comments: