19 October 2009

The asian cafe

The asian cafe located at ang mo kio hub #01-40. Choose from a variety of baked Potato in Original, Ocean Catch, Chicken Valoute, Char Siew or Roasted Duck flavours.


Remember I came back a couple of times with moo to eat the baked potatoes, I knew boy likes so I suggested having dinner here, together with derrick, celest, and rujie.


It's a disgust to find worms in your food right, and yes I am so damn lucky to spot one tiny worm lying on my spoon of horfun, I am just about to feed Dylan when I saw the worm. It's just an accident though, I won't ban the place just because of this, because overall the food is nice and the hygiene isn't that bad, it is just an one and only case.


Actually their food is quite nice, but certain dishes are not nice, so u must know what to eat there.


Dylan can now recognise and know the names of people, when we asked where is dei dei / mimi / gugu, he knows who to point out to.


Dei dei > Dylan > mimi


Dei dei wants to snatch Dylan's food!


The worm is those you find in vegetables, so the manager replaced my plate of horfun without vegetables, and gave us a 20% discount on our total bill.

No comments: