16 January 2009

Ed's birthday


Dinner at hog's breath cafe @ chjimes


Sleeping before the food arrive


Shooting away


Ed / jenn / moo


Candid


Moo's smoked salmon with mango salsa & ed+jenn's medium steak


My teriyaki chicken with portobello mushroom


Me / ed / momo


Don't be mistaken, moo is not the birthday girl


I thought its Harry's bar


Chocolate amer cake from bakerzin


Cosmopolitan <-- I think so

I wish I can be as tall as cat


Destroying the cake


Chocolate cigar


Elmo aka almond


Cake destroyer


Waterfall preparation, specially for the birthday girl


Graveyard

The face after tasting graveyard


Boy says graveyard is a stout drink, if u dislike stout, don't ever order

P.s. I am always the one who leaves first, sorry girls, I can't stay even if I want to.

No comments: