04 March 2008

Over the week

The computer gone bonkers, all folders decided to stay shut up, not allowing me to open any of them, and IE explorer starts to open itself and duplicates until the whole computer got hanged. I could have finish this entry 2 hours ago with photos all up, but you see, the computer's not cooperating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

26th February, Tuesday

I should have blog this last week, met the girls at sushi tei for dinner, we had not meet up for 4 months already. I was pretty worried that sushi tei is going to make me spend a fortune, but luckily it's not. Apparently, I had mistaken it for an exquisite fine dining japanese restaurant. Both camera batteries died on me, I only managed to take one when the camera shuts itself down for hibernation.


The only photo taken for the night

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1st March, Saturday

Its Anthony's baby 1st month and we were invited to his house. I asked boy to go with me but he came out with all sorts of excuse telling me he's not going. I consoled myself by thinking its a good thing he doesn't want to go, so that I can do whatever I want not feeling restricted. Baby girl Chloe weighs 3.01 kg at birth, was told she has a big appetite, waking at almost every 2 hours interval for her feeding. I fed her milk and found out she is a very slow drinker. Annie aunt was late for the event, reaching only at 7+ pm. I went for a 2nd round at the simple buffet while she's at her 1st round. Sitting beside me, she revealed softly that she was being terminated by her company yesterday, my jaws dropped in awe. From what I had heard, she had committed a grave mistake, sending confidential documents to the wrong client. 8 long years in this japanese company didn't help. I deeply felt sorry for her.


Jiayi feeding


She's bald


Baby Dylan stole the limelight when we arrive, baby cloe is too fragile to be played with


Brothers & sisters

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd March, Sunday

Boy went to work at zhaoz's office. He dropped me at city hall where I took the train home. Had decided to stay overnight as mummy's not working the following day, and of course with the excuse boy's going fishing and not coming back till dawn.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd March, Monday

Visited annie aunt, helped her with her resume. Had done searching online for jobs available, sent quite a few. Wish her good luck with jobs searching. We went swensen for dinner after annie aunt picked kian liong from child care. My camera died on me AGAIN when I realised both batteries refused to work even after charging them for long hours, I don't know what's wrong. Boy said I brought 2 flat batteries out but I had charged them before I brought them out, I think the camera wishes to go to the scrapyard.


Kian liong with baby Dylan, he's not comfortable hence the face


Baby Dylan likes sitting in the trolley but he cried real hard when he can't get the camera in my hand while trying to take pictures of him

Boy came to pick me at bishan after he got off from work, together with mummy. We went for dinner (my 2nd round of dinner) at tampines community centre near ah yi’s place after dropping her home.


Boy's chicken cutlet & dry ramen with dear meat


Mushroom soup & bread


Xiao long bao (they are big) & guo tie


My polo bun with butter
Price: $1.50


Hong kong style milk tea (not sweet enough)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

4th March, Tuesday

I just got to know from boy that he's officially working full time at zhaoz's office as delivery cum technican. After so long a period of time wishing he can get a full time job, he finally got it but I wondered if I should be happy, bless him.

I finished the book borrowed from Joyce, 'Marley & me' by john grogan. #1 new york times best seller, life and love with the world's worst dog, heartfelt and frequently hilarious. True enough, I had a few laughs while reading and of course tears streaming down my face at certain parts. Especially at the part when Marley had been put to sleep due to distress, illness, and old age, my tears flowed free flow from my eyes, wetting my neck and face. I truely felt for the dog even though not mine.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

hor, naughty Dylan start crying for unimportant stuff already!

your friend on the right is very pretty!

zcatz said...

Kelly, my friend (keymistress) says you are very pretty, and indeed you are. =)