18 March 2008

Lost childhood

I had lost my sticker books from which I had collected since primary one. There are some collections which had collected some good childhood memories for me, but they are now lost. They are a treasure to me, and they had been with me for more than 10 years, they are lost now, just like I had lost my childhood, never to be found again. After chancing upon a shop selling kiddy stuff at admiralty, I went in hoping to find some things to replace my lost childhood memories.

Some cartoon stickers
Price: 3 for $1 ONLY


My new sticker album
Price: $1 ONLY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mummy came over to tampines yesterday after her facial at orchard. We had her favourite youkee kway chap at eastlink foodcourt and some shopping at tampines mall. Had wanted to buy the puzzle games I saw at popular, but decided that it will be nice to let boy take a look first.



My new coin pouch cum wallet from mini toons
Price: $6.95

Baby Dylan fell from the sofa before we were about to proceed to the airport. I was in the room when suddenly I heard "THUD" and followed by mummy's shout and then baby Dylan's crying badly. I rushed out from the room to see baby Dylan head down right infront of the sofa with his leg hanging midair stuck in between of the sofa. How my heart sank to the bottom of my feet when he cried non stop in my arms. He had a small blue black soon after but had disappeared quickly. I supposed baby Dylan doesn't remember the incident anymore because he doesn't appear to be traumatised by the painful fall and is still crawling without care.

2 comments:

Joselyn/JiaYi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joselyn/JiaYi said...

do take note that Dylan is learning to explore...
Always prevent such incident happening again... Learnt from it and take it into heart...