02 November 2007

Clement & Gloria 1st-Nov-07


I love attending weddings. This is one of the best I had ever attended. The bride is gorgeous, and the place is beautiful, everything is so perfect.


The lightings and the little gifts


The menu consists of:
1. Appetizers
2. Sharks fin soup
3. Steamed marble goby (fish) in superior soya sauce
4. Herbal drunken live prawns
5. Crispy boneless chicken in mandarin orange reduction
6. Mushroom with spinach in dried scallops & wolfberries
7. Lotus leaf fried rice with seafood
8. Doubled boiled pear with snow fungus, red dates, and dried sea olive


Beauty queen & us


Baby Dylan, the groom, louis


Family photo


The place is freezing cold


With the new couple


Blah, Louis, me


The bride is so pretty, I wish I can keep her as a treasure

1 comment:

Gloria said...

aiyoh! where got pretty!! i didn't know the makeup look so wayang in photos!! thanks for uploading the pics. :)