20 November 2007

4 months old: 19-Nov-07

Baby Dylan had his 2nd vaccine, he is a brave boy, didn't cry at all when the needle poke into his backside. I feel pain for him though. I had an injection also, contraceptive purpose, can last for 3 months. The jab is so bloody painful, it felt like the doctor had inject a needle of 'blue-black' into me @#$%, it is still very painful now.


I realised he had fever at 38.5 degree celsius this morning when I woke up to feed him. He was so cranky, refused to sleep and wanted carry. Fed him the fever medicine the doctor gave him and tried to cool him down. Fever gone by afternoon. He is good and well now~

2 comments:

Joselyn/JiaYi said...

Hey...
You 1 mth eat how many times of DIM SUM...
Won't get sick meh???
How to lose weight liddat...

zcatz said...

I didn't purposely go eat hor, not many times la, where got many times... >.<