13 August 2007

All about him

Name: Dylan Zhuang 庄嘉鑫
Age: 25 days

See Baby Dylan got such a complicated chinese name, that is because as told by some master, he is lacking of the gold element, thus the word xin 鑫 (3 golds) is used. His appetite grew, he is crying for his feed about every 2 hours, with each feed lasting for about half an hour. I need to wake up 2 times at night to feed him. He will be visiting NUH this Wednesday for his checkup at 8.45 am. This professer Loke is so nice to squeeze a time for me as his appointment for Wednesday is already full. He gave me privilege and put baby Dylan as the first patient for the day so that I do not need to queue and wait too long but meaning I need to wake up very early tomorrow. >.<

Baby Dylan will turn full month coming Sunday, meaning my confinement will come to an end! Hurray! Boy had booked a total of 35 cakes (each cake cost $5.40) to send to our relatives. We will have a busy day this weekend. Baby Dylan's grandma (boy's mother) won 4D, thanks to his birthday, 8th August 2nd prize.

Baby Dylan crying for his feed again

3 comments:

effynius said...

miss you and the baby. looks like everythings fine, do update me some times.

Joselyn/JiaYi said...

Looks like Baby Dylan feel hungry easily...

Exactly like me...

Aunty Joselyn

zcatz said...

Miss me? Come see me often!