15 April 2012

Wong Kok Char Chan Teng


It's just a random visit to Bugis Junction and a random suggestion to visit this 旺角茶餐厅 (#02-50).


箩宋汤 (I actually ordered this for Dylan but the soup actually has black pepper seeds in it, Dylan don't like it but it tastes so good, end up I drank most of it)


Mummy's hor fun with fish and ginger slices


Rujie's beef handmade ramen


Jeremy's spaghetti (I think its not nice and too plain)


My black pepper udon with pork slices, very flavorful I like!


All time favourite french toast with peanut butter (the peanut butter spread a little too thin to taste)


This pan fried egg has chee cheong fun in it, awesomeness I like


Dylan had been cranky the entire afternoon and evening ruining everybody's mood... sighhh... who will feel good with your kid throwing tantrums and crying and screaming and shouting and demanding all your attention... will go crazy one day


From the view, you knew who took the photo

If you are celebrating birthdays, do inform the serving staff for a complimentary giant size Iced Milk Tea (it is a pail of ice milk tea mind you!)

No comments: