21 February 2011

Update

I feel the need to apologise to my blog (or my blog readers) for not updating my blog regularly. I am still in the phase of adaption to my change of timing due to job switch since January.

I need to wake up at 6.30 am from monday to friday, I felt like I am back to going-to-school days. Although I knock off at 5.30 pm, I can only manage to reach home at by 7 pm to fetch Dylan from school. It's a little hectic for me, and everyday is just so tiring I must sleep at 10 pm to compensate, leaving me little time for anything else.

I don't know it is because because of aging - drop of metabolism rate or lack of sleep or hormone change or environment change or because CNY is just over, my weight is shooting up like rocket. A recent basic medical screen says my body fat is too high for my age wtf. I MUST control before it gets out of hand.

I promise I will find time to blog soon.

Please stay tune.

No comments: