11 December 2010

New house


After sending mummy and daddy back home after dinner, we pop by our new house area to see the development. We finally found our block 448 this time, and to our amazement, all the lights, doors, windows, paintings are all ready. We are pretty excited about our new house, wondering when can we get the keys.

At the same time, we contradict ourselves by hoping the keys will come as late as possible, to let us have more time to worry about renovation problems.

I am so happy just by dreaming about getting a home called our own, yet worried about my ability to keep it up.

Am I the only one worrying? I am full of doubts and questions, the uncertainties of the future makes me sleepless at times. Nobody knows, deep in my heart, I feel it myself.

I want to scream, I want to drown myself.

No comments: