24 July 2010

Jack russell puppies


His curry chicken cutlet rice


My favourite cake tart at manpuku - any flavour

After a quick dinner at manpuku, we headed home and saw our neighbour playing with their new born jack russell puppies at the void deck. I had least expected Dylan to get near the puppies as we all knew he's afraid the dogs will bite. However, when Dylan saw how the neighbour had picked up the puppies like babies, Dylan followed!



At some point of time, I had the urge to bring back this puppy he's holding.



Dylan shows his likings for this puppy, I promised to myself to have one when I have my house, but then again, I will ask Dylan if he wants one, because most probably, Dylan will not have any sibling for companionship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.