18 May 2010

Cupcakedivinity

I happen to see this link pasted by a reader from Today's motherhood.

Browsing through all the colourful & beautiful & pretty cakes, I believe Dylan would love it, and I thought we can get his 3rd birthday cake here. But after much thought, I guess this year we will not hold any party for him anyway, so guess not.

I recalled how I usually celebrated my birthdays when I was young, nothing much came out from my mind. I used to wish that I can hold a party every year for Dylan's birthday, but again, this shall be a wish unfulfilled.

It's okay, let's just live with what we have.

I believe Dylan will like Thomas the train:

So cute right?

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I've ordered from them before. The lady's really sweet and the cupcakes tasted as yummy as they look!