12 November 2009

Half day

Took half day off to "rest", with Dylan at school, we had a private afternoon. Went to auntie sally's place to have my pair of spectacles adjusted which took me an hour. We then head to marina square to see what movie we can catch.

After much discussion and calling mummy if she can picked Dylan from school, we bought our tickets. We had a good 2 hours to spend before the show, so shopping it is! Bought a handbag for myself after much pleading. Boy said his legs were breaking after an hour. We came to rest at cafe cartel and have a little coffee and cakes before the show.


His tiramisu & my cheese cake


The show is exciting, there are some parts whereby my tears can't stop flowing. It's a nice show. Immediately after the show, I had developed a major headache and found out my fever returned. We went back home straight away, took my medicine and head for bed, I didn't even wash my face. My fever continue till morning and had came to 39 degrees, went to see the doctor and had got myself 4 days mc, friday to monday. Diagnosis is viral fever, luckily it's not dengue fever.

No comments: