16 December 2008

Dim sum with the lims

It has been years since I last saw diana, I arranged the dim sum lunch, hopefully they like it.

Appetizers (oopz not the chilli)


The dim sumsss

Bamboo soup


The mothers


Javier & jiayi


Sister & brother


Like father like son

Desserts

After the lunch, jiayi and me went shopping at marina square together with the 2 babies. We stopped by starbucks for a rest after some long walk through the mall. I bought a pair of black jeans after failing to find any from levis (length 32 is too short for me). Bought a bag pack from rip curls for boy after he complained that his bag is tearing apart soon. Bought mummy's birthday present from the wallet shop which cost jiayi and me $116. The shopping battle cost me a bomb.


My favourite cookies & cream cheese cake


Some drink with cherry and dark chocalate, jiayi said it sucks


The 2 boys

No comments: