23 June 2008

Birthday

Thank you mummy & daddy who gave me angbaos for my birthday!


Birthday present from boy, a bracelet and a pendant from perlini's silver

Boy actually wanted to bring me the gelare for the waffle but when we reached there at about 8.30 pm on my birthday itself which falls on a tuesday (waffle is half-price on tuesdays!), the queue is so long I think by the time its our turn, we would either die of starvation or the shop would have close its doors. We gave it up and end up at pastamania for dinner. Anyway, baby Dylan celebrate the day with a throw up of his milk, he end up in his own puke in the pram. After trying very hard to clear the mess, we had a quick dinner before rushing home to let him have his medicine and rest. Phew! What a present from him. Luckily...

I have 3 great friends called the sillies, they are so nice to celebrate my birthday the next day. We went to miss clarity cafe at purvis street. Recalling the previous time we visited the cafe is last year April (http://zcatz.blogspot.com/2007/04/dinner-miss-clarity-caf.html). I had a great time catching up with the girls, and its a great shame that I actually forgotten to take ANY pictures with them. Thanks for the great dinner and pampering pleasures!


Birthday gift from the sillies, the most practical present, I love it

1 comment:

Mrs. Lee said...

tell me abt it!! i also realised this is the 1st time we went out w/o having taken any pictures AT ALL!! :(((