17 October 2007

Past 2 weeks

I could have finish this blog earlier but boy must play game means he must use the PC immediately, I had to give up the PC to him while halfway through the blog @#$%. Had wanted to blog since last week but because I had moved back home with baby Dylan while boy refurnish the room, and though I had already came back last week, I couldn't blog because the PC is not up yet and I couldn't upload the photos from the camera. Up coming blog will be my newly furnish room!

9th October 2007, Aunties' visit


Yoko & Elaine


My baby Dylan


Baby Dylan adopted a new habit, that is to eat his fist!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8th October 2007, Haircut day


Mummy, help! I don't like hair cut...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5th October 2007, Dim sum day







Desserts time


Mango pudding


Uncle bi and his gui ling gao


Boy and baby Dylan


Trying to feed in the public


Went over to bras basah to look for auntie sally, to fix our specs and get lens for boy

No comments: